Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Goals not Goooooaaaaalllss

As of today I have made some life goals. 

Not too man but a few I think I can achieve in the next few years or beyond...

Here is a mix of goals for this next year or well maybe a lot of years to come:

1. Write a book/script
2. Climb a mountain (any)
3. Live in South Africa during 2010, if not at least go to the World Cup in 2010
4. Create my own music or remix a song.
5. Vote for Obama in 2008!
6. See more museums in DC, they are free and I have only seen half of them
7. Go to the gym more often and play soccer on a team regularly
8. Move to a new city or overseas: London, LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, anywhere but DC in a few years.
9. Volunteer for an organization, whether political or social, try and give something back to the community.
10. Pay my taxes! oh and pay my car off too..
11. Get a job where I can have a normal life.. and be happy in what I do on a regular basis.

I know this is really lame but hey if you don't write out goals and such your never gonna see where you are and how much you have accomplished or how far you have to go to accomplish our goals!

No comments: