Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SuperTuesday

OK,

First off VOTE for OBAMA! Since my vote counts for nothing, being a DC resident and registered voter in the District I urge everyone who can vote to vote for Obama on my behalf!

This pisses me off,
The board of elections failed to deliver voting equipment to polling places ALL OVER LOS ANGELES... Developing...

Don't know the full story yet but hoepfully they figure it out!

On to fun stuff!

I was watching one of my favorite shows last night "No Reservations" and they mentioned this.... I think i'm gonna do it but everyone should because traveling with Bourdain would be the shit! Click here: No Reservations Contest

As for music, I really dig Chris Walla's new album. If you don't know Chris Walla is a member of that not really popular indie rock band named Death Cab for Cutie... anyways here is the video notice the cameos!


and also this is some funny shit:


Palatial Regalia!!!! freakin great!

And a throw back from the past....
THE ROCKETEER!!!!

No comments: